Thursday, October 23, 2014

Was Hoffa Seen In New Jersey With An FBI Agent Before He Dissapeared?

Provenzano was known for his connections to Teamsters Union leader Jimmy Hoffa and President Richard Nixon[1] due to Provenzano's position as an International Brotherhood of Teamsters vice president for Teamsters Local 560 in Union City, New Jersey.[2][3

We know Hoffa was in Detroit when he was reported missing by his wife.

Some said that he was seen in New Jersey with an FBI agent and got into a black sedan car that had government (FBI) license tags. An FBI car.

Consequently he died in the same place with an FBI agent. (Hosston, Lousianna.) 

Him and the FBI agent had chased me through the countryside before they died. Hoffa died from assisted suicide. (A garden hoe.) The FBI agent also died from a blow from a garden hoe. He died in the cotton patch by the dirt road. Hoffa died north of the cotton patch. About a mile north.

Knowing this makes me believe that the lawmen in Huntsville killed and tortured to get information on the where abouts of Hoffa's body and that's the reason they abducted me and then tortured me in the old abandoned prison at Huntsville Texas, in 1993.

They repeatedly asked me where it was at. As they shocked me with electric cables.

I didn't know at the time what they were talking about. As if the others told them that they questioned me before these ones started torturing me and they didn't know that I did not know what they wanted. Or that they believed that I knew what they were after and though I was just resisting. 

At the time I didn't remember the incident of Hoffa dieing anyway. 

I believe that the men who said they saw Hoffa in New Jersey with the FBI agent  was right.

Deepthroat, the FBI agent knew where the body was laying after he died. But noone knows if he got to Hoffa's body first and kept it. I can't tell you that, whether he did or not. I can only tell you that he asked me and I told him the general location and that was all, and then we left for Texarkanna. The sheriff took me into Texarkeanna and then into Waco. 

Roundtree in Tulsa was one of the agents who questioned me about being in Hosston. After I got back to Tulsa from Waco. They did not ask me about Hoffa in the FBI office in Tulsa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment