Thursday, February 12, 2015

Questions About McQueary and Janitors Testimony- Revised. Read! Sandusky is innocent.

 The individual  that the janitors said they saw in the shower room in the Lasch building was Sandusky or it was not Sandusky? The small person, that was with the man they said they thought was Sandusky, a small man or a child?  
 Was the small person the same as the person McQuery said he saw in the shower room with the person he thought was Jerry Sandusky?
  Can the prosecutors (investigators) match the individual that McQueary said he saw with Sandusky  (in the Lasch building) to the small person the janitors said they saw with Sandusky?  
    Did McQueary ever give a description? Did the janitors? Did their description match? 
  " Now wait!" Was the small person that Calhoun (Jim Calhoun,)  saw with me in 1998 in the Student Services Building - (this was  before the incident with Petrosky in 2000), the same as the person he saw in 2000 with Petrosky? I THINK IT WAS.
   I think the same person was also seen by McQuery in 2000 or 2001 or whenever he said he saw a person who looked like Sandusky with a small person who appeared to be a child, maybe 12 years old. I believe that in all three incidents, the small person was actually a adult male, but just small.  
    What I'm saying is that there was a man who people mistook as Sandusky. He had a male friend who was small that people thought was a young boy. McQuery saw them together thinking it was Sandusky. The janitors saw them together and thought it was Sandusky. Calhoun and I saw them together. Calhoun was told the person in the shower room he saw with me in 1998 was Sandusky but it wasn't. He believed the small man was a child, but he wasn't. I knew the small man was not a child that Calhoun and I saw in the shower room. I knew the man who looked like Sandusky wasn't. 
    I believe Sandusky is in jail because of mistaken identity and being framed. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment