Tuesday, July 28, 2020

- Art Display to Buy/Shop - Cart on page. Pictures The Gun I Want

  Buy items from my artworks at Fineartamerica, please. Or DONATE to my personal cause which is to raise enough money to buy some things I've been wanting but can't really afford. Here's some pics- (Art Shop Below)



This gun is called a Ruger PC Charger Pistol. Optics (laser sights and magnifier) are optional. The swing out stock is also optional. Comes with binary trigger or regular trigger. I want the binary trigger. I would prefer to have the 9mm style but it also comes in 22LR.  You can get all this for around 1100. Right now I'm 1100 dollars away from that point.
Donate if your feeling generous. Thanks! Or if your shopping for artworks or Prints for Home or Office use the Display Cart here. Just select the pic of something you like. The detail page is at the Fineartamerica site. Purchases and delivery with Finartamerica. My shop is Don Robbins. Just enter my name on the search at Fineartamerica. https://fineartamerica.com/

Don Robbins 

No comments:

Post a Comment