Wednesday, March 26, 2014

News by Don Robbins Picture- (The) Amazing Kreskin!

  Micheal Jagger (Mick) is in the news at LA. At his lady's funeral. She was a model and a designer.
   Jagger is one of the Rolling Stone artists who sings and plays instruments and composes for the band. I guess the woman Miss Scott was from LA. 

  The missing plane is still missing.
 Got shot with a laser this morning, it hurt really bad. Though I was having a heart attack. I was thinking that it might be retaliation because I said English Intelligence used a laser and then hijacked the plane like they did in 911 with their terrorist partners the Taliban who sold drugs for them. I figured they got mad and tried to hurt me with the laser weapon.

  Obama (presidential variety) has been flying around the world. No one knows what he's doing, or really cares. Some of his secret service men got drunk and he supposedly sent them home to sober up. They just couldn't stand all the teasing anymore, I guess, and kicked it with some booze. I don't blame them. You could imagine what it must be like stuck out there in the jungle all day with nothing to do except wait for the president to call. Drive a man to drinking...

   The mud slide in Washington is huge! The side of the hill just slid off, causing havoc on the ground below. It was a mile wide. Rescuers are still digging for survivors. Some are in houses still alive. Or cars.

  The Ukrainian government kept some Russian pilots from getting out of their planes. Putin is still tootin. His own horn, anyway. 

   Beep! Beep!
    "Roadrunner! The Coyote's after you!" "Roadrunner! When he catches you your through!"

      I loved that song when I was a kid.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment