Friday, November 22, 2013

"Filibuster ZOMBIES- Filll In The Blank" (Political Psychology)

       "The Political Psychology Of The Day" - "Reason"
 
 
   To Reid and the Democrats in Wash-ME-ington, this is their day and they can do what they want. Because Kennedy was shot on this day, 50 years ago, in Dallas Texas, everybody is wrong except them because Kennedy was a Democrat. Not the president of the Americans, but their Democrat president. (And everybody else- to them-  is the bad guys, on this most solemn day.)
    *I remember, just barely, when I was four years old; that day. Everybody went to the school. We lived in a small town and there was a one room school building. It was a large room, though. Well, it was actually a building with a lot of rooms, but it was just one building, as I recall...... "LOOK OUT Sen. REID! THERE'S A FILIBUSTER ZOMBIE BEHIND YOU!!!!!!"
  Anyway, if I punctuate wrongly,  send me a comment or email. Zombie is still spelled ZOMBIE. We don't eliminate all ZOMBIES from all books and movies because they are repulsive creatures that walk around in a half alive-half dead state of being, looking for pork. Do we? No. They're part of the story when you make movies about ZOMBIES. See?  We don't remove crosses from graveyards because of the separation of church and state. ( I better not give the Democrats any ideas.) Crosses are part of the graveyard like the filibuster is part of the Senate. Part of the way our government operates.
     One writer got up real early this morning and while he or she, or me, was half asleep, wrote an article about the filibuster being removed, comparing it to the Berlin Wall. Like the filibuster is the same as the Berlin Wall to the Democrats?
    That's ________. You fill in the blank.


* While I was at the school with my parents and brothers and sisters I cried because I was afraid and everyone else was crying, not just the Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment