Monday, December 9, 2013

"Help Stop The Insanity Of Obamacare!" (This Is True)

     I believe the most deaths that have been caused by Obamacare are from the cut backs on operations for heart patients that were critically ill.
   Some heart operations were cancelled and some were stopped during the operations by orders of the government. ( I was one of those patients.)
   I wasn't told that the operation I was undergoing wasn't completed. I was turned out in that condition, from the hospital.
   Later, I was rescheduled to return to complete the operation. I went to the same hospital and was denied care for the second time. I haven't gone back
   It would be easy to die from that condition if your heart was weaker than mine. Or the patient was elderly.
    I have no doubts that people have died because of the government orders.
  My doctors didn't explain why they were told to stop the operation on my heart in the middle of placing stents in arteries inside my heart, they just were.
  They don't seem to be held accountable for any of it. Like, it's the governments fault if you are injured or mistreated. And there is nothing that the patient can legally do about it.
   The patients were told that if they experience pain to take a pill for it.
  There are some good medicines for that but it wont stop the heart from failing.
   Please call your Senator or Representatives and help put a stop to this insanity!
  Thank you! 
                                           Don Robbins
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment