Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dr.House- F.B.I.- 1993- F.B.I. 1993- Princeton Missing- Abducted- Impostors- Fake Parents-

   There was no parents in Princeton of the missing doctor named House. Doctor House did not exist. 1993.

He had no parents in Princeton New Jersey. The F.B.I. agents that investigated the case talked to people who posed as Dr. House's parents. They were impostors.

  The man that they claimed to be Dr. House wasn't Dr. House. They just said he was. 

  I used the name House while I worked there, 1993, before I was abducted and taken to Huntsville Texas.

  I was tortured in the abandoned prison in Huntsville, Texas. I escaped. Four policemen died there. They accidentally electrocuted themselves. They had killed three other men while I was there.

 I never went back to Princeton.

  Two more agents died in the motel area where the servers were. They wanted the servers that we had in the business. 

  That is what it was all about.

  They lied about the HUB. There was no HUB. The information was not secure on the net. 1993.

  C.I.A.- F.B.I. - Police- Military- Government- information was not secure. They only said it was.

 The men they killed found out and they killed them. They set up the servers before the agents murdered them. 1993.

 I survived but I never knew where the servers were.

 Your information is on those servers. The HUB on the internet.

 The servers have to be replaced and secured.

 Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment