Sunday, April 13, 2014

News by Don Robbins- Watson- Sebelius- Request to Grand Palace in Thailand To Return My Office Building.

Bubba Watson wins Masters!
  There was no live streaming of the live play. Only highlights and hole coverage.

When will they start live streaming on computer? The cable companies have things so tied up that the services have to be purchased on top of Internet access to stream sports. That is just wrong.
 *(Like Madonna posting pictures of children and making reference to them being blessed.)


  • Image: Outgoing Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius (© Susan Walsh/AP)
  • Sebelius admits 

  • "Sebelius admits that Obama Care is stupid."
  • Yea! "I'd believe that!" 
  • "When will she admit it?"
         
I am Don Robbins "I Am Blessed." 

(Cars lyrics.  blue eyes. She used to be   And drip dry  when you bite your lip
Here she comes again)


 Hi!

Would someone in the Grand Palace ask if I could have my office building back. -Don Robbins. Thank you.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment