Saturday, April 5, 2014

News by Don Robbins - (Picture) - Sleep- Thanks To Our Soldiers- Afghan Election

   I didn't actually read the Chris Mathews or Rev. Sharpton reports on NBC news. I did read the report about the Republicans backing down from immigration reform. (Hilllary style.)
 My computer broke down for some reason, so I have been absent for a couple days. *Possible sabotage.  I don't mean to discriminate and put Chris Mathews name before Rev. Sharpton's. If it seems that way I apologize for my political incorrectness. I learn from my mistakes, next time I promise to do better. In the spirit of the MLK walk anniversary. I don't actually remember what that was. I'll read about it later, or watch Mathews on NBC. Except I don't have TV. I only have a laptop to get news from: and the radio! God love em'.

 While  I attempted to find what the problem was on my computer I watched the movie about Wiki Leaks. It was good. The information revolution was really something. Once upon a time I had 250 servers. It made me wander if the guys in the movie wound up with a couple of them. The bad guys came after us. (Actually the C.I.A.) That's all I know. And I never got my servers back. The rest of the story is about life on the streets and in and out of hospitals.


   Woke up at 1:20. Just in time to take my meds. Started writing. Gave up and fixed a cup of instant coffee.
  Did you ever do that? Just stay up and not even try to go back to sleep? Next time I'll read some Mathews.

  I'll watch the Sharpton video.

  Big pictures-little headlines.

  Trailing off......

  Sleepy-
Sleepy-

  Here's my latest project at CoverArts at Cafepress. I've never sold anything. I've never gotten any views. But I keep submitting to their platform.
"What kid wouldn't be happy to take a bath with a shower curtain like that?"

  In other news: Watching the Afghans have an election is very inspiring. It, really is, beautiful. Democracy is one of the rights that all people in every nation should be guaranteed. 
  Thanks to all soldiers who have fought to protect freedom and Democracy for people in this world. 

  
"Great job soldiers." "Get a good night's sleep." (Stay busy.)


  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment