Friday, April 25, 2014

The Tickets Were Purchased For Me And Susan Buffet by Buffets Company In Africa In 1993

The train tickets were purchased for me and you Susan Buffet.  Not for me and Amy Westinghouse. By your fathers company, in Africa. For the train in Africa. The Plane tickets were also purchased for me and you in Africa by your fathers company.  Amy Westinghouse was supposed to have purchased the tickets, She didn't. She was supposed to have purchased the tickets for me and her to go to Tulsa. She did not purchase the tickets. Someone in the company owned by Warren Buffet did. The tickets were purchased at the same time. You got on the train in Africa in 1993. It wrecked. The C.I.A. came to Tulsa and told me you had died on the train. (Your alias.) I did not know you as Susan Buffet. I knew you as my friend and business partner. I had an office in Bangkok.

You did not die on the train. I was there when you got on the train. Warren and a woman I thought to be his wife and another woman were there. I saw them before the train left.

The picture was of you on the ground dead. I knew it wasn't you. They reported you dead from the wreck. The C.I.A. agents in the Embassy in Paris told me in Tulsa you died. You were reported dead.
(The person I knew you as.)

The train wreck in Alabama happened after the train wreck in Africa. The picture of the woman who they said was you in the train wreck in Africa was shown on TV and they said it was a picture of you in the train wreck in Alabama. I knew it wasn't.

The office building was sold to the federal government by the C.I.A. An impostor assumed my identity.

I was drugged.

 Twenty minutes after the C.I.A. agents left me at the airport in Tulsa. I forgot everything. I wandered the streets for months and made it back to my parents house.

That was in 1993.

The man that worked for you on the computers was killed by C.I.A. agents in a motel cabin later.

They were apparently looking for the computers that we used in the business. Servers.

He died saving my life.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment