Sunday, August 17, 2014

Conclusions by Don Robbins- Personal Accounts- Eye Witness- Penn State Case-Trials- Sandusky-Schultz-Paterno-

I believe that the sounds from the video tape that was made in 1998 in the shower room at Penn State by Steinbrenner and company (the Sandusky impostor and the others) was played back in the shower room incident in 2001. I was there in 2001 during the incident. I was there in 1998 when the video was made.

  I believe it was the same shower room where the video was made.

  I think a video surfaced that people thought had Sandusky in it but it was an impostor.

  I believe some people saw the video in secret and believed Sandusky molested a child in the shower room. And then they pressed charges.

  I believe that the 2001 incident information was added to the testimony, about, what was believed to be Sandusky abusing children.

  I believe that information was falsified in the case.

  I believe the impostor may have committed other acts that were bordering on abuse that were blamed on Sandusky. 

  I believe the 2001 incident information that was obtained from the writings of Paterno and Schultz was used against Sandusky after it was falsified by the prosecution.

I believe Sandusky and the Penn State officials are innocent of the charges they faced in the Penn State sex scandal case.

Sources: Don Robbins -personal accounts-Research- Web- Articles- Google-Bing- 

No comments:

Post a Comment