Thursday, August 21, 2014

Does The Defense Know Of The 1998 Video? Penn State case against Officials.

   Right now; it seems that the attorneys for the accused officials at Penn State believe they have enough of a case to prove their clients innocent. But the judge may or may not allow new evidence into the court.
 " I was wandering, after two years of writing about the Sandusky trial and investigation -also studying the case against the officials - Would my testimony be allowed?"
                       
  (I was there in 2001 when the real incident happened.) 
                                          
I was also directly involved in  incidents in 1998, twice, with Calhoun. He told his side of the story but I never told my version, that's a little bit different.
    
  I also knew of the video tape that was made to look like Sandusky was doing something bad in a shower room. I wander if the prosecution or defense attorneys knew of that tape?
                                     
                                                       
                                                                 
                                                                                        



 

No comments:

Post a Comment