Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stuff- ACTION RIDER Enhanced With Adobe- Paper Football-Hoffa- Immigration Solution

  My solution to the immigration question was to let Americans vote in their counties to allow more immigrants citizenship, or not. As long as they can live in the county and then the state after they pass citizenship test.
   America is the richest country in the world and we can afford to allow more people into the nation to become citizens at this time.
   Thank you.

  Jimmy Hoffa died in Hosston Louisiana in 1975. I was with him when he died. I was a minor at the time.

   Just thought I'd put that in there. The FBI might try and look there.

Well, I was gone for a while, wasn't I? So here's an ACTION RIDER picture!
I'm trying out a new APP.

. This is a paper football. The picture was edited by Adobe free APP from Windows! Great huh?
I make the paper footballs and flip them across the room to try to shoot them into a glass. It's fun!
When I was a kid I played all the time. The APP works good.
Original picture


Enhanced with Adobe 
I like the enhanced version.

No comments:

Post a Comment