Friday, August 8, 2014

"What Was Left Out Of The Story" 1998 Penn State Incident Shower Room-Steinbrenner. Janitors testimony- Don Robbins- witness.

   "This is getting ridiculous! (Listen please.) The janitors changed their story about 1998. One said he saw a man; the other said he didn't. The other changed his mind after ten years. 
    I know the first janitor didn't see a man with a kid in the building, on the second floor in 1998, because I was there at the time. He wasn't even on the second floor."
 http://donrobbinsreturns.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-of-janitors-testimony-against.html

     "They both said that they saw Sandusky with a kid in the Lasch building in 2000 coming from the shower and walking down the hall.  The prosecutors asked them if it was the same man they saw in 1998. They said it was. That's like saying I saw a man named Vince Lombardi and was told it was Paterno. And later saw Lombardi again and told the prosecutors it was Paterno."


   *What wasn't revealed, was the shower room incident in 1998, that the janitor said nothing about. Or he did and the prosecution scared him into keeping silent because it was George Steinbrenner who he saw in the shower room in a building on campus. Like I said."


  The  1998 incident where the janitor said he saw a man in a building on campus, happened in one building and the Steinbrenner shower room incident happened in the building the teacher that I  knew worked in. It was across the parking lot. 

There was a building next door to the building where the janitor said he saw the man. The buildings looked a lot alike.

1998: Janitor claims to see man with child on second floor of building where he came to work. 

          Later testifies that the man was Sandusky. No one else in the building had seen the man. Janitors 2&3 testify they saw no one. I told security I was on the floor and saw nobody. The teacher told security she saw nobody. No one saw the janitor in the building at the time. The janitor called security after the teacher and I returned from her building. 

1998: The building that the teacher worked in was where the janitor and I saw Sandusky in the shower             room. There was a shower room and small locker room in that building on the ground floor.

    The janitor came into the shower room with a man from security. The security agent broke up the argument between me and the other men in the shower room. (Before we started to fight each other.)
I heard the sounds and went into the shower room before the janitor and security guard. 
   I thought the small man in the shower making the screaming sounds was a child. The man with him was a man that looked like Sandusky. I knew the man wasn't Sandusky. He just looked like him. The little man got rude with me when I asked him if he was OK. He said, "just go the f__k  away and get outta here!" Like that. The man with the video camera then threatened me and also told me to leave in a demanding voice. It made me mad.
  The janitor never said anything about the incident publicly. Security never said anything about it either.
Apparently somebody didn't count on me being there or remembering it.

2011: The janitor testified that the man he saw in 1998 was Sandusky. The other janitor changed his testimony and said he saw the man too. But it wasn't allowed in evidence. The statement that was made about 2000 was. 

* (There was no person in the shower room in 2001. Only sounds. There was no other incident in 2001. There was no other info on the 2001 incident or any other incident from 2001. If there was a video tape it was faked in 1998.

                                                  Don Robbins 

Leave comments or Email. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

   Click ads and share. Thanks!







   

No comments:

Post a Comment