Thursday, August 14, 2014

"The Fake Video Rape Tape From 1998 at Penn State (How it Happened)

  I knew a teacher that worked in a building on campus. She taught  a class that was located on the second floor of the building. I was waiting for her one evening. I was on the first floor. She was upstairs grading papers and stuff. 
   I heard a scream coming from the shower room/locker room down the hall from where I was standing. I went into the locker room and heard the sounds of what sounded like a child being tortured. Or raped. The sound was disturbing to hear -at least. 
   I entered the shower room area where I saw 4 people. Two were naked. One was in street clothes and one was wearing shorts and no shirt. Three of the men were large over six feet tall. One of the people  appeared to be a child. 
   I walked past the men and asked the child if he was OK. I was surprised to see that that the child was not a child at all! He was a man but just little. A really little man. He did look like a twelve year old boy. Maybe even younger.
  He told me to get out! He cussed me and told me to go away. Like he was mad at me for asking him if he was OK.
   The other men started harassing me and one that was holding a video camera threatened me. Said he would kick my ass if I didn't get outta there! I said something back and they said something back to me. George Steinbrenner was one of those men.
   
   Then, the janitor (Calhoun) and a security guard came into the shower  room. The janitor saw the man that looked like Jerry Sandusky. The security guard told me to leave and the janitor to leave and he would take care of the situation. 
    The janitor and I left the shower room. 

  What I heard and saw in the shower room, it looked to me like they were making a video tape to make it look like Sandusky was molesting a child.
   The man did look enough like Sandusky yo fool someone into believing that it was Sandusky. 

   The janitor never mentioned seeing those men that evening on the shower room. He never said anything about Steinbrenner being there.
   The security guard never mentioned it either. At the trial or during the investigations.

This is a diagram of the same shower room from the incident in 2001 where the audio tape was played that sounded like what happened in 1998. 




No comments:

Post a Comment