Monday, January 6, 2014

Dear, PIGMANHAWK- (A letter) From Don Robbins

   Dear PigManHawk,
         
     I just wanted to say that our mutual ancestors did eat each other. I'm not sorry about that. I would guess that man tasted good to his animal friends and some animals did in fact taste good to man. Better, cooked; with seasoning.

     I know fish can be smart too. Just like other animals. I know that fish would eat me in the ocean. But times change and man eats too much fish from the oceans. 

  Man produces too much meat from animal exploitation farms that are not a good way to use animals. 

   Other things, not human, eat man flesh, too. We are all consumed eventually by something. Man and animal.
  
   Eating the animals that are produced in huge farms run by corporations is not a good thing. The sea is over fished and controls need to be placed on fishing. 

   We are ravaging the planet and attempts to bring about remedies are ongoing.

  If I never meet you, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed eating your ancestors as much as the animals and things enjoyed devouring my ancestors.

   It says in the bible that man will live in peace with the animals in the future. I believe that. And I'm hoping to see you there.
                                        D.R.R.
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment