Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Paterno- The Reason For The Emails- About( Me) Not Sandusky

  If Paterno talked to Schultz and Curley after the 2001 incident, I belive he talked to them about me, not Sandusky.
 
   They wanted to discuss what happened in the locker room and decide if a report needed to be filed, and what kind, if any; because of the nature of the incident. ( The incident did not involve Sandusky.)

   The incident involved someone who wasn't associated with the school. (Me.) There were other considerations, also, to check.

 One thing Patero may have wanted to check on: If the matter involved the police at a later date, because of what happened to me. And what happened before, in Tulsa.
 Also, whether or not I needed professional counseling. (I was mentally disturbed.)

  It was obvious to Paterno that I had some issues. He called me at my house in Tulsa and asked me if I was Ok. That was a couple of weeks after the incident.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment