Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"How Kelly Knew About The Paper In Schultz's Office" (2001 evidence)

    We know that there were no witnesses to the 2001 incident  that came forth, or that were reported by the prosecution or Grand jury investigators.

   I wasn't there at the trial and couldn't get through. During the trial I didn't remember the 2001 incident. It was afterwards that I finally recalled the 2001 shower room incident.

   There were things that I recalled during the trial but it wasn't clear in my mind.
  When I finally remembered what had happened I realized that the evidence was falsified and used to accuse Sandusky and the  Penn State officials.
    I made the determination that there was no record of the 2001 incident, (the actual incident) except for what was in  Paterno's logbook and the paper that was typed in the office by the student.
That brief was probably in Schultz's office.
  But how did Kelly know that the information was in his office?

    I believe that the 2001 evidence was obtained illegally and known about but not reported. Like evidence they had but kept secret, believing that it was about Sandusky, at first, but then later realizing that it wasn't.
    They used it anyway to fabricate the story of Sandusky in the shower room in 2001.
I think they had the information from Paterno's logbook and then went looking for other information that would validate what was written by Paterno in the logbook.
    They found the typed paper in Schultz's office. That's how Kelly knew the paper with the 2001 information was in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment