Monday, January 20, 2014

Penn State- The Emails Paterno/Schultz/Curley- 2001 Incident- Bill Teegins- Memorial for OSU


I had told Paterno that I knew Bill Teegins (after the incident that morning) and that I came to deliver a message at Penn State because I promised him I would. 
I talked to Teegins before he died in the plane crash  in January. OSU Plane crash memorial at site in Colorado   

   The message was "Pink Underwear" that's about all I knew. It was a joke or something between Teegins and the coaches, there, at Penn State. 
   They said he mailed the underwear for years and no one knew who it was that mailed the underwear. To Teegins I guess that was funny. 
  After I told the coaches who met with Paterno, it was Teegins, it made them laugh.


Paterno called the Teegins family after the 2001 incident to offer his condolences. That was in February, as far as I can remember. That's what he told me.

Paterno asked me about the people who played the rape tapes there in Tulsa. I had told him I believed that it was the same people who played the tapes in the shower room that morning. It sounded about like the same stuff. I said I thought that was why they did it, because they saw me there. 
And that one of the group that continually harassed me (from Tulsa) was probably working there. (That explained why the sounds were played in the locker room/shower room, that morning. (Like they were hassling me.)

Like in prison when they mock someone who has been assaulted. You know, like mocking it. And then they would use the "F" word. Like that.

The incident was not officially reported in the state application. The matter was dropped by the police in town and by campus security.

I think Paterno was talking to the others, Schulz and Curley about whether they should file some kind of report about me and what happened in the shower room that morning, because of what I said about the group terrorizing me in Tulsa. 

Paterno asked me, when he called me, (that was about two weeks after the incident), if I was still being harassed by the same people, in the same way. I told him that they were still playing the sounds like that. And there was the same things happening. 

He may have mentioned it to Schultz or Curley. 
They may have been discussing whether or not they should try and bring the matter to light, about me, because I was there.

Paterno said nothing else like that happened after the one incident. I told him it was probably just those guys who always picked on me.  

I didn't tell them that Teegins helped me once when I was a kid, when some older boys were beating me up in South Tulsa. That's how I met him.



 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment